Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Schools for Adults

So the other day, I was bringing Morgan to the doctor for a quick check-up with Aria in tow. Here is the conversation we had: Aria: Mom, you have to really watch the road when you drive, huh? Me: Yup....but don't worry, I went to school to learn how to drive, and I've been doing it for a long time. I know what I'm doing. Aria (after a few moments of pondering): Whoa....I didn't know adults went to school! Me: Well, yeah, they call them colleges...you go to study things. Like me, I went for awhile to learn about ocean animals and dolphins, because they're my favorite. Aria: I want to go to school when I'm an adult! I'm going to learn about unicorns because they're my favorite! *after a few more moments of thinking* Aria: Wait, I change my mind. I'm going to college to learn to be a mom like YOU! That's what I want my job to be. I want to be a mom like you, mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home